Parents of children who are already of secondary school age and wish to transfer to Wellington School must apply directly through Trafford School Admissions, using the parent portal on the Trafford Council website: Trafford School Admissions
Please note this application form is for in year transfer admission for Years 7 – 11 only. For applications to the Sixth Form, please contact Head of Sixth Form, Mr A Cropper firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read and familiarise yourself with the following In-Year Transfer Information before making your application:
- Make sure you provide all information requested on the form and that this information is factually correct. Please note that any offer made will be withdrawn if it is found that parents or carers have given false information.
- Once we have received your information from Trafford this will normally be processed within 10 school days.
- The school will consider applications in strict accordance with the relevant published admissions policy.
- Wellington School is currently full in all year groups and over-subscribed (i.e. there is a waiting list of applicants for each year group). Waiting lists are ranked in accordance with our published over subscription criteria (details of which can be found in the relevant admissions policy).
- Where no place is available, you will be notified of this in writing and your child’s name will be added to the waiting list for the relevant year group (that is, the one which corresponds to their date of birth, at the time of your application).
- You have the right to appeal to an independent appeal panel if your application is unsuccessful.
Once you have read the above In-Year Transfer information, and are satisfied with our Admissions Policy, please complete your application using the Trafford School Admissions link above.